Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

totally hilarious!

there was nothing about it i didnt like. i saw this before i saw the real movie, so as i was watching it i was comparing the film to this, and it made it hilarious!

Anakin Anakin

Not bad, been a while since I listened to a...

track like this. I enjoyed listening to your song, even though it doesn't fit into the "mainstream" definition of music. The people who gave you bad marks are the same people who would have rioted during the premier of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. Unfortunately they seem to think that they have a monopoly on music.
Anyways, I did enjoy the song, despite its abstract style. I gave you a 7, rather than a higher score because while I appreciated the song, it still wasn't exactly enjoyable beyond novelty. Peace out, keep makin tunes.

doctormario responds:

Don't worry about me. I don't even care what I think. :)

I Got Construction Boots I Got Construction Boots

This was the perfect thing to wake to!

I loved this bro! God it was funny, it was especially cause I know some people like this :) Hilarious!

Exquisite Corpse 1 Exquisite Corpse 1

This was pretty cool.

A very neat idea for a community experiment! It turned out well considering that all of the parts written independently. Like someone else said, the Fried Chicken thing was a little... I don't know, lame I guess, but it didn't exactly ruin it in my opinion. I do think that the idea was pretty cool, and the adventure was probably worth it. I think you should further develop the ideas that are present to get a real home run!